I don’t know whether mouse is faster than keyboard but once you know the shortcuts for your common actions, I think Keyboards can prove to be really fast and can easily outdo mouse….
So here are some of those unknown ones:
Those that can be used with Start -> Run Dialog (Win Key + R):
>> Management Consoles:
* dfrg.msc – Defragment
* diskmgmt.msc – Disk Management
* iis.msc – IIS
* services.msc – Services
* compmgmt.msc – Computer Management
>> Control Panel Utilities:
* appwiz.cpl – Add/Remove Programs
* inetcpl – Internet Properties
* sysdm.cpl – System Properties (can be inwoked with Win Key + Pause/Break key)
* desk.cpl – Display Properties
>> Some more:
* control – control panel
* ever seen windows clipboard – try this – clipbrd
* cmd – Command prompt
* msconfig – configure how your system starts and what it loads
How to use:
Example : Start -> Run and type services.msc. Hit enter or click OK and this will take you to the services window.
If you directly want to place ur cursor on address bar, press F6.
Offcourse F5 is for reload.